Nautilus Aviation – Fly/Cruise Quicksilver Platform
Duration – Full Day 11.10am – 4.30pm OR 10AM – 3.20PM
From $399 per Adult
Feel the exhilaration of flying over ancient World Heritage rainforest canopy and watching the lush green tones change to the vibrant blues of the Coral Sea. Seeing the dramatic beauty of the Great Barrier Reef is an extraordinary experience; flying over it is simply awe inspiring.
Enjoy a day of marine activities after landing at Quicksilver’s Reef Platform, on the very edge of Agingcort Ribbon Reef. Journey home onboard the wave piercing catamaran, or choose to upgrade with a return scenic helicopter flight.
• Complimentary Hotel Transfers
• Helicopter flights as indicated
• Environmental Management Charge
• Return Wavepiercer cruise from Port Douglas
• Hot & cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
• Morning and afternoon teas on board
• Informative presentation by marine biologist
• All snorkelling equipment provided
• Qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand
• Underwater observatory fish and coral viewing
• Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels