Indigo Charters – Sunset Sail, Snorkelling or Private Charters
Come sailing with Indigo 2 on the beautiful Coral Sea.
Avoid the crowds on our sailing catamaran that will take a maximum of only 12 passengers, with no children under 10, except on Private Charters. We offer full catering. BYO drinks.
Whether it be a day trip snorkeling on the reef, a sunset sail or a private charter, your trip onboard Indigo 2 will be unforgettable. Swim with turtles and fish at Low Isles, snorkel the reef, watch whales or just sit back and enjoy the tranquility in this World Heritage area.
Snorkelling Low Isles – from $219 per person
- Snorkel on the Coral Reef, swim with the turtles or stroll around the island
- Departs Marina at 9am, returning 3:45pm
- All food, tea & coffee provided (advise of dietary requirements)
- BYO drinks
Sunset Sailing – from $60 per person
- Enjoy a beautiful 2 hours sailing in the waters off Port Douglas as the sun sets behind the mountains of Mossman Gorge
- Departure from Marina at 4:30pm, returning 6:30pm
- Complimentary Finger Food
- BYO drinks
Private Charters for up to 12 guests – from $720
- Ideal for weddings, family occasions or corporate functions
- Options include sailing around the beautiful Coral Sea off Port Douglas, snorkeling at either Low Isles or Snapper Island, or an evening Sunset Sail
- With prices from just $2600 for a full day, or $720 for a 2 hour Sunset Sail
- All Private Charters are fully catered for with tea, coffee and water provided. All other drinks are BYO. Please advise of any special dietary needs.
- For snorkeling trips, all gear is provided, and we pay the reef tax.
Maximum 12 passengers. Children must be minimum 10 years old.