Brett’s Outback Tasting Adventures
Go on a delicious and fantastic Food and Wine tasting adventure showcasing the spectacular Atherton Tablelands. A Foodie tour from Port Douglas you will thoroughly enjoy and remember!
Cost: Adult $160, Child $120, Family $500.
- Departs from Port Douglas 8:30am, returns 5:30pm
- Lunch, wine, cheese, coffee & chocolate are included
- Stop 1: Tjapukai Aboriginal Culture Park
Feed native turtles, enjoy indigenous food, freshly made damper, exotic fruits and listen to Aboriginal dance music.
- Stop 2: De’brueys Boutique Winery
Sit on the back deck sipping deliciously different tropical fruit wines, liqueurs, cream liqueurs and Ports whilst overlooking the beautiful surrounds of gum trees waterfall, terraces and lake.
- Stop 3: Mount Uncle Distillery
Enjoy a delicious fresh lunch of local produce and a tasting of 2 of their new boutique beers plus award winning liquers and spirits.
- Stop 4: Gallo Dairyland
Taste a selection of delicious cheeses and irresistible Swiss style filled chocolates
- Stop 5: Jaques Family Coffee Plantation
Discover the history of the Jaques family, stroll through the gardens and enjoy a coffee made to your preference
- Stop 6: Platypus Hut – QLD Wine & Beer
Soak up the stunning rainforest and pristine environment. Try and spot the elusive platypus!
- Bring money for additional purchases (souvenirs, wine, cheese, chocolate etc)
Terms & Conditions
- Adults only, children are not catered for
- Gluten free lunch & lactose free cheeses are available upon request
- Platypus viewing is not guaranteed
- Operates 5 days a week from June to October
- Operates 3 days a week from November to May
- Private charter rates available