Divers Den Reef Trip
Divers Den is a locally owned and operated dive company conducting day trips, liveaboard diving expeditions and all levels of dive education on The Great Barrier Reef since 1974.
Introducing AquaQuest, our brand new luxury vessel based in Port Douglas. Fully equipped with the latest state of the art facilities, we ensure our customer’s unrivalled comfort and safety as we visit some of the most vibrant reef sites at Agincourt, St. Crispin and Opal Reef. These unique sites offer superb coral formations and an abundance of marine life, where passengers have the opportunity to swim amongst the underwater locals, including inquisitive Nemo’s, Turtles, Stringrays and many friendly Maori Wrasse.
- Snorkeling Trip – $240 per Adult | $180 per Child
- Introductory Scuba – from $300 per person
- Certified Scuba – from $285 per person
+ $6.50 EMC
- 4 hours on the outer reef
- Visit spectacular dive locations
- Morning tea including pastries with choice of tea or coffee
- Hot and cold tropical buffet lunch selection with fresh prawns
- Hot fresh water showers
- Detailed snorkel and dive briefings
- Free informative reef interpretation talk
- Free guided snorkeling tour
- Free professional certified diver guides (optional)
- Free use of dive / snorkel equipment (including masks, snorkel, fins and flotation devices)
- Free use of wet and lycra suits
- Free prescription mask (deposit required)
Snorkelers can enjoy a generous amount of time at our diverse reef locations. Free guided snorkeling tours are included in your trip if you wish to learn more about the marine life.
Certified SCUBA Diving
Offering up to three dives at the most beautiful reef sites. Unique to AquaQuest – NITROX available! (Extra charges apply). Free guided diving offered.
Introductory SCUBA Diving
There is no better place to experience scuba diving for the rst time than on the Outer Great Barrier Reef. Close underwater supervision by our friendly instructors will give you an amazing and safe introduction to the world of SCUBA diving, and don’t forget to look out for our underwater photographer for those souvenir snaps!
Digital camera hire, professional photos, bar facilities including snacks and beverages, and a range of quality souvenirs.
What To Bring
Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, money for souvenirs etc. Certfied divers please bring certication cards.