Port Douglas Resort Apartment Booking Information
1 Bedroom Villa
2 Bedroom Villa
3 Bedroom Villa
- A minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights applies.
- Apartments are serviced weekly. Daily servicing is available on request (extra charge)
- Check-in 2.00pm. Check-out 10.00am
- Extra person rate: $50 per person per night (3 years and over)
- Infant Rate: free in existing bedding (2 years and under)
- Cot and High Chair: $50 per item per week payable direct
- Walker/Strollers: $50 per week payable direct
- 1 Bedroom Villa: Sleeps 2 people with one king bed or two single beds*.
- 2 Bedroom Villa: Sleeps 4 people with 1 king bed and 2 single beds, 4 single beds, or 2 king beds*.
- 3 Bedroom Villa: Sleeps 6-7 people with 1 king and 4 single beds, 2 king and 2 single beds, or 3 king beds*. A rollaway bed can be provided at additional charge.
- Extra person in 3 bedroom villas only - rate is $50 per person per night
Payment of accommodation or sundry accounts can be made in cash, Visa Card, MasterCard, or Amex (2% surcharge). While in residence, a room account for tours, telephone calls, transfers etc. will be held until the end of your stay. A pre-authority (swipe) of your credit card will be required as security.
To secure your booking we require 2 nights accommodation as a deposit. This can be in either a cheque, money order or credit card. Please note that a booking held pending a deposit is payable within 7 days. Should payment not be received the booking will automatically cancel.
Check In And Check Out
Check in time is 2:00pm on the day of arrival. Should the apartment be available an early check-in can be arranged on the day. Check out time is 10.00am on day of departure. Late check out can be arranged, subject to availability. Lugggage can be stored for you by the friendly staff.
- If the reservation is cancelled 30 days or more prior to arrival, the booking deposit will be refunded less a $100 administration fee.
- If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the arrival date, the booking deposit will be forfeited unless we are able to re-let the apartment for the duration of the booking. If the apartment is re-let the booking deposit will be refunded less an administration fee of $100.
- If cancelled within 14 days of arrival the full amount of the booking will be forfeited unless we are able to re-let the apartment for the duration of the booking. If the apartment is re-let the booking deposit will be refunded less an administration fee of $100.
- Cancellations are to be advised in writing by mail, fax or email.
Cleaning And Linen
For stays of 6 days or more a mid-week service will be provided. For longer stays, apartments will be serviced approximately every 5 days. Should you require a daily service, this can be arranged on request (extra charge).
Port Douglas is 65km (40 miles) from Cairns International Airport. Airport transfers can be arranged on a coach or limousine, these transfers meet every flight and bring you direct to Cayman Villas.
Coach - 1 Way
- $34 per Adult
- $20 per Children 2 - 11 years
- $90 per Family (2A2C)
- $107 per Family (2A3C)
Private Transport - 1 Way
- Sedan Limo - $175 - 4 Pax - Limited Luggage (Car Boot only)
- Bus - $210 - 6 Pax
- Stretch Limo - $230 - 7 Pax
- Super Stretch Limo - $280 - 9 Pax
- Baby seats and boosters $15 each
Guests requiring transfers should request providing their flight details ( Flight Number and Arrival Time ) and your hosts at Cayman Villas will do the rest
Cayman Villas is a Non-Smoking property. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property including in apartments, on balconies, or in the common areas around the pool.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that terms and conditions apply.